Jaw Line Contour
add definition, symmetry, balance, or contour to jaw, especially in profile
Symmetry for JAW
Jaw fillers are gels that get injected into the skin. They provide volume and stimulate hyaluronic acid or collagen production. This can lessen the appearance of sagging, baggy skin, and bone loss around the jaw.
Jaw filler can be used to:
- reduce the effects of age-related volume loss in the lower face
- create a more oval-looking jawline
- reduce the appearance of jowls
- contour the jawline, giving it a sharper appearance
balance an asymmetrical jawline
- strengthen or add proportion to the chin
- provide a strong foundation and frame for the face
Otaplasty is a procedure to change the shape, position or size of the ears.
improvement of the bone contour of the cheek area.
repairs droopy eyelids and may involve removing excess skin
also called submental fat , is a common occurrence that happens when a layer of fat forms below your chin.